June 11, 2008
- The mint has been a complete dud.
- I think I might have two basil plants, but they are still tiny and weak.
- The six pepper plants seem to be just deciding to start growing. Unfortunately they are sharing pots because I ran out of pots/stoop space. I might have to find space inside for them.
- The tomatoes have been a wild success. They would be the reason why I ran out of pots and stoop space. I’ve got one pot which still has a bunch of them in it, and I am trying to decide if I should let them all grow, or kill off all but the strongest.
- And the green beans, much to my surprise, are already producing beans. Unfortunately, they are ripening at about 2 per day which really isn’t good for much more than a snack on the way in from work.