We bit off a really big challenge of skiing up to over 11,000 feet in the Rockies and spending a (short) week skiing out of an off grid cabin. Some things went great. And some things, well, we need to go back and do it again better.
As I write posts, I will update the links from the photo album to the post.
- Preparing for a 10th Mountain Division Ski Vacation
- Flight west and final packing: photo album
- Day 1 – Skiing Beaver Creek in Colorado
- Day 2 – Ascent to Seipel Hut
- Day 3 – Seipel Hut Rest Day
- Day 4 – Cross country ski day: photo album
- Day 5 – Telemark day: photo album
- Day 6 – Descent back to civilization: photo album